Built-in management system
The Integrated Management System (Quality, Environment, Safety and Health and Chain of Custody), forms part of the General Management System of Artes Gráficas del Atlántico. The national and international standards that regulate the operation of our Integrated Management System are:
- UNE-EN ISO 9001:2008. Quality management systems.
- UNE-EN ISO 14001:2004. Environmental Management System. Specifications and guidelines for use.
- Regulation CE 1221/2009 by which the companies adhere to a Community System of eco-management and eco-auditing.
- OHSAS 18001:2007 Safety and Health at Work Management Systems.
- PEFC ST 2002:2010 Chain of Custody of forest products. Requirements.
- FSC-STD-40-004 FSC Standard for the certification of the Chain of Custody
Through our Integrated Policy we publicize Management's commitment to quality, environmental protection, ensuring the workers heatlh and the management of the chain of custody coming from renewable and reliable resources and establish general objectives for the organization. The achievement is the result of compliance with the requirements, methods and criteria included in the document structure that forms part of the Integrated Management System of Artes Gráficas del Atlántico and that guarantees the satisfaction of our end user with our products.
Artes Gráficas del Atlántico seeks continual improvement of all organization processes and the satisfaction of our clients, both internally and externally.